The Dare Game

Temellin said:
Assign me a Dare
Temellin, level 65 Necromancer

Temellin, it's time you lived up to the name sickboy. Contract at least 6 infectious diseases and screenshot yourself with them inside the southern newport bank - however, you must not infect anyone. If you infect anyone else (not including npcs) at any point, you must cure yourself and start over.

Rurho said:
Can we do dares on our alts, if we already did one our main?
2) To receive your own unique dare, post the following phrase in this thread: "Assign me a dare" (in bold), followed by which character (name, class, level) you want the dare on. One per real life person

Haruto said:
Assign me a dare!

Haruto
22 Shadowkinght

You're only level 22 - but you know you're ready to take on bigger things! Screenshot yourself casting an offensive spell on any monster in each of the following list of dungeons (it doesn't have to land):

Mielech's Lair
Red Sun Mines
Kedge Keep
Dreadfang Spire
Halls of Misery
Sirens Grotto
High Keep
Dragon Necropolis
Nagthilian A
Everchill

Wiz said:
Temellin, it's time you lived up to the name sickboy. Contract at least 6 infectious diseases and screenshot yourself with them inside the southern newport bank - however, you must not infect anyone. If you infect anyone else (not including npcs) at any point, you must cure yourself and start over.

Can I follow him around, curing his diseases?

Wiz said:
You're only level 22 - but you know you're ready to take on bigger things! Screenshot yourself casting an offensive spell on any monster in each of the following list of dungeons (it doesn't have to land):

bahah, thats an awesome dare

Wiz said:

Nagthilian A

That is rough...

No, he doesn't have to live, but getting close to a mob in there and actually getting a spell off will be difficult.

Ashleigh666 said:
assign me a dare! :D
Elulu, 65 monk

It is time to show your skills as a monk. You must train the following NPCs in northern newport to outside the gates, at the same time, without killing any of them:
Anlir Bloodscalp
High Hand Shon Natani
Verla Airdancer
Maltar Crow
Sergeant Halsey
Tim Cobbler

No buffs or heals allowed (except mend).

Wiz, I need to take a screenshot showing the entering zone message and the spell being cast on a mob in zone within chat box right?

I'm gonna have a bit of fun looking over the zone connection map to find these places lol, not to mention enter em all. :psyduck:

Haruto said:
Wiz, I need to take a screenshot showing the entering zone message and the spell being cast on a mob in zone within chat box right?

You need to screenshot right as the spell hits and you're looking at the mob.

Back
Top Bottom