The end of an era

It was fun.

Timir, the first part of cmal4 was beaten by: Myself, Caelin, Ginam, Thoias, and Honch.

Intaresting, very intaresting.

Since it's "dissolving" What' happens to the guild bank? Is it evenly distibuted between the members remaining in SoD? That's honestly, the first an only thought i've had reading this post. Besides "Rofl" =D Anyways, later.

Re: Intaresting, very intaresting.

Daekin said:
Since it's "dissolving" What' happens to the guild bank? Is it evenly distibuted between the members remaining in SoD? That's honestly, the first an only thought i've had reading this post. Besides "Rofl" =D Anyways, later.

It's a shame that as usual your first and only thought wasn't an intelligent one... :(

Anyway, sorry to see you go Legacy. You gave a lot of other guilds a clear target to aim for. I'd like to just say thanks and good luck to all of ya, take care.

Re: haha

legrat said:
it's funny that no one gives a crap.

Please don't put words in my mouth, or assume what I do and do not "give a crap" about.

(pulls out her whiny Luke voice) "I Care." (whiny Luke voice off)

I keep wanting to say stuff in this little nifty thread but then realise that a) it's pointless, b) I'll just get told to shut up, and c) lol drama. Or something.

Hey, I have a pie in the oven.

Rambler said:
I keep wanting to say stuff in this little nifty thread but then realise that a) it's pointless, b) I'll just get told to shut up, and c) lol drama. Or something.

Hey, I have a pie in the oven.

You should have avoided posting that as well.

wow a whole year huh....grats or something what did you guys win? I swear they just got done saying they didnt beat everything ! O well o well im just a noob trying to come up GL to the people who quit have fun in life.

Back
Top Bottom