The Grinkles Thread

Ludovician

Dalayan Elder
I don't play SOD anymore. I haven't in years - but the person who I remember being the nicest, most outgoing, most welcoming and most deserving of praise is Grinkles.

One time, casually chatting with Grinkles I mentioned that I had forgotten platinum I needed for a quest in the bank. Grinkles decided to bring it to me just because it was a nice thing to do.

Grinkles duo'd with me in CMAL when I was newer to the game and helped show me the ropes.

Grinkles one time ran all the way to Overgrowth from Athica to cast a spell on me that I jokingly asked for.

Grink, you're a class act. You had a very positive effect on my SOD career, and you deserve recognition for everything you're still doing for the game that was once a very large part of my life.

Here's to you old friend! I'm sure this thread will fill up with other stories of your wonderfulness.

I've never seen or talked to the dude personally afaik, but based on everything I've read the server would be thriving if everyone running it was more like him.

Grinkles is a blessing. He goes out of his way to help folks, to implement positive changes for the server (even prior to being a dev, check the PAD sub forums), and on a personal note, any time I have had UI or random file issues, he helps get the fix. More than that though, I've learned quite a bit from his feedback and coaching. The patience, expertise, and soft skills Grinkles brings to the table really make a big difference in our community.

@Grinkles Thanks for all of your contributions!

Back
Top Bottom