The High Price of Knowledge: The Jayla Augment Quest Bug Thread

Cyzaine

Staff Emeritus
Quest Completed! 1st/2nd were Drello and Paxx, 3rd/4th were Tarutao and Zorcid!

This quest was actually mostly done by Foolra, but I oversaw it to make sure the story fits in perfect with the other aug quests (for those keeping track of such things). As such we'll both be taking tells from front runners as things break.

Drill is the same as all bug threads.
1) Keep the spoilers as minimal as possible, yet try to be as detailed as you can. The grand paradox!
2) If you believe you are a frontrunner, contact me or Foolra in any manner possible if you run into a bug of any kind.

This quest start at mid level, and ramps up quickly. The quality of the aug is meant to match Enthanns, but its final stats, like the stats for all augs, is subject to change as we complete for of them.

Jayla is the second most worshiped deity after Althuna... front runners, don't KS each other too much.

Known Issues:
*None. Everything must be perfect!

Fixed Issues:
*There is now a Jayla's aug quest

First to complete part 1: Gtoo
First to complete part 2: Drello/Paxx
First to complete part 3: Drello/Paxx

Last edited:
Heard of a few potential issues with drops for the very first part of the quest. Everything seems fine to me. Keep looking.

Congratulations to Gtoo on being the first person to complete part 1 and receive the first augment!

Maybe I was spoiled doing a short Enthann aug quest, but how does the length of this quest compare to some of the newer augs? It seems like only being 1/3 done at this point is way different than the Enthann aug, but that is the only other deity quest I have familiarity with.

Maybe I was spoiled doing a short Enthann aug quest, but how does the length of this quest compare to some of the newer augs? It seems like only being 1/3 done at this point is way different than the Enthann aug, but that is the only other deity quest I have familiarity with.

Who said anything about being 1/3 of the way done?

Well, at least 1/3, maybe more. A little bird told me he was responsible for part three and you said Gtoo was done with part 1. Unless there are parts 4, 5, and 6 as well.

Well, at least 1/3, maybe more. A little bird told me he was responsible for part three and you said Gtoo was done with part 1. Unless there are parts 4, 5, and 6 as well.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Tonight on Drello I progressed through the deity augment quest to the point that I was told by Lurek to visit Lorekeeper Cerren. The issue is that Drello does not have access to the area of the plane that Cerren is in. Am I to understand it is a requirement to do ALL the plane of lore quests to progress the augment quest? Or was this an oversight?

at the same point on gtoo, i don't really understand why non jayla worshippers can access more of my home plane than i can in the first place

Apparently if you gather more than 1 book before going back to Lurek, he asks you questions about the 2nd book when you hand in the 1st. Answered it, and when I handed the first book back again, the text from the 2nd book filled in what was blank in the 1st.

I guess I'm trying to say, it flags each time you get a book and no matter which you hand in he asks you the most recent book you got. Then the texts overlap for the previous one.

If this isn't understandable you know my character names lol.

On Tyrone, when I go to talk to the "people of the plains," he offers me the single dialog option of "I was sent here by Lurek to recover a book" but he will not respond to it.

Apparently if you gather more than 1 book before going back to Lurek, he asks you questions about the 2nd book when you hand in the 1st. Answered it, and when I handed the first book back again, the text from the 2nd book filled in what was blank in the 1st.

I guess I'm trying to say, it flags each time you get a book and no matter which you hand in he asks you the most recent book you got. Then the texts overlap for the previous one.

If this isn't understandable you know my character names lol.

Adding dialog to make it clear to only hand him one book at a time.

Edit - Actually, fixed it so that it shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
Gratz to Drello/Paxx on being the first to complete part 2 and receive the second augment!

Back
Top Bottom