throwing items and those that can't throw

Swight

Dalayan Elder
Please remove classes that cannot throw from the stat free throwing items and the items that summon them that don't have stats(Like Brancu's Sack of Rocks). The ALL/ALL on some of these items is very misleading. This will help reduce the number of these looted by classes that can't actually make use of them. I have been on on a couple encounters where people saw the all/all and didn't know that their class couldn't throw and looted or almost looted(because I warned them in time) an item they couldn't use.

for the others items might be nice if there was some kind of note for those can't can't throw an item before they obtain it.

Somewhat related, I remember finding it funny that the Throwing Axe sold at guild merchants lists PAL SHD alongside WAR when neither of the two knight classes has the Throwing ability. o_O

On another note, throwing an item like one of Brancu's rocks can still be performed as a primitive pulling technique even by classes who have no Throwing skill, right? At least there's that theoretical utility going for them...

Back
Top Bottom