*Touches Toes*

Golly

Dalayan Beginner
Hello there.

I thought i had given up this game, but i seem to have stumbled into SoD, and i must say my love for Everquest has come flooding back.

My name is Caitlyn and i'm 17 and from England, i'm currently at College studying various subjects.

Uhm, i like Reading, Writing, MMORPG's, Kitties.. And a bunch of other things.. o.o;

In terms of Reading, i love the Harry Potter books.. Oh, and i my favourite books are the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini.

I like Writing short storys, though my grammar could do with work, i have quite a vibrant imagination. :)

MMORPG's.. I have played every MMORPG i can think of.. And still, this game is the most stunning.

Oh ya, i love Cats. If i see a Vah Shir, i'll glomp them, heh. o.o

That's just a little bit about me, i didn't acually see any other Introduction posts, so i really do hope this isn't in the wrong place..

Haven't really looked around the Community that much, but i expect you're all a nice and respectful bunch.

Well, i hope to see you all in-game. ;)

- Golly

Welcome to SoD.

Golly said:
Haven't really looked around the Community that much, but i expect you're all a nice and respectful bunch.

Jayelle is kinda mean and Disrespectful ^^

Don't get your hopes up though, the staff is more or less universally filled with huge jerks, such as Liam.

Back
Top Bottom