Venom Brood

Slares

Dalayan Beginner
Looking to make an All iksar raid guild. If you wish to help make it please send a tell to Char

Xars, or xoshaiz

how about an all gnome raiding guild!!!
imagine the terror in our enemies eyes as they are swarmed over by gnomes!!!

bloodmonkey said:
how about an all gnome raiding guild!!!
imagine the terror in our enemies eyes as they are swarmed over by gnomes!!!

Someone has been spying on our guild boards :eek: (fun begins tonight wuwu)!!

We have talked about it we will allow froglock's as alts going with storyline of the froglocks being the slaves of the iksar. We will have no restrictions we will raid as often as possible we will have guild events to do random things like drunken brawling, helping others out with quests and other things to keep the guild having fun and ateempt to bring others together as brothers but mostly to rebuild the IKSAR EMPIRE!!! all shall remember the fear of cazik thule!!

The iksar will never forget who brought them to their past glory it is something that can never be forgotten. Iksars reincarnate with some of their memorys

so what?

rab said:
I can see you put a lot of thought into this.

So what f they want to be an all Iksar and froglok guild? Sure they may not be contesting for prison loots in the near future, but it would be a cool sight to see.

People really need to realise this is a game and a game should be fun. If you think its stupid idea, keep it to yourself. I on the other hand think its exactly what the server needs, a group of people doing somthing becuase they think is "fun".

Go for it,

Re: so what?

legrat said:
rab said:

So what f they want to be an all Iksar and froglok guild? Sure they may not be contesting for prison loots in the near future, but it would be a cool sight to see.

People really need to realise this is a game and a game should be fun. If you think its stupid idea, keep it to yourself. I on the other hand think its exactly what the server needs, a group of people doing somthing becuase they think is "fun".

Go for it,

Uh, you do understand why he's criticizing this, right?

Re: so what?

Liam said:
legrat said:
rab said:

Go for it,

Uh, you do understand why he's criticizing this, right?

Yes.... Yes i do. uh,

So you think he put a lot of thought into this?

ok fine I'll elaborate.

First post -- a raiding guild without clerics was a sure sign that he was not thinking.
Second post -- a statement that iksar "reincarnate with memories of Cazik-thule" is also a clear sign of not thinking, as this is Dalaya, and saying what he said indicates a sand-box mentality where you say things to your friend like "I shot you" and he says "no you didn't" and things end there because you have no higher authority to judge. I could say Rabb is a jewish Dark Elf but it's a really stupid and thoughtless idea to build my character on because Judaism doesn't exist here.

Third post -- smarm and sass.

uh

thanks for that Rab

But if i wanted to Roleplay a homosexual, breakdancing, Devil worshiping Ogre then i would.

I imagine there is sex in my life but there isnt..........ever...........never

All iksar guild have run before and they have been great guilds that have been able to raid any area with good efficency.
Dalaya has used the base races of the live version yes this is not live i know this but using the same races with the same traits. Iksars have always had the beleif of reinacarnation and in alot of the lore they remember past things thats why it is so hard for them to change to the new world hence the fact that the lvl slow.

Iksars almost destroyed the dalaya world. So think about this if there so crappy then why did they almost make all the other races go instinct why has there been no counter attack on the iksars why becouse they'd own you.

Know your lore and do some research before you start saying things.

Slares said:
this is not live i know this but using the same races with the same traits. Iksars have always had the beleif of reinacarnation and in alot of the lore they remember past things thats why it is so hard for them to change to the new world hence the fact that the lvl slow.

I think you're missing the point ... SoD is not a continuation of Live ... the Iksar in SoD would not have this "past" to "remember" that you mentioned, because as far as this world is concerned, anything that occurred on Live has never (and likely will never) happen.
To say that they have "always had the belief of reincarnation" ... if that's coming from your Live lore, it's wrong for SoD ... this is not Live.

I am curious about one thing you said, though ... what does their inability to adapt have to do with levelling slow? I've never once read anywhere a true RP justification for why they level slow, it's always been a game-mechanics explanation - "they regen faster, tradeoff is they level slower" ... much like Trolls (who, by the way, according to the Live Lore you keep quoting, have been around since the beginning)

Thanks for the laugh, though!

Back
Top Bottom