Vindication is Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna

Dalayan Beginner
Vindication is a FRIENDLY guild, ultimately serious about END GAME raiding.

Guild web site: http://vindication.kazorum.com

We are currently seeking friendly and skilled players of all classes. We would appreciate those who are serious about the development of their character with goals of obtaining level 65 as soon as possible for fun laid back raiding in a friendly environment.

Vindication is unique to many raiding guilds (both WR and eqlive) in that we really do focus on the friendliness aspect. We do not tolerate those who are on power trips, mean, egotistical, rude, vile, greedy; they simply will not last in this cool guild. This is a guild of *very* skilled players (many from wr/eqlive with end game raiding experience with 100's of aa's) who RESPECT and CARE for eachother.

Currently, for the next couple weeks, we are focusing on gaining levels so we can raid. Two weeks from now (currently April 21st) we will be taking down raid targets.

UPDATE:
Leanna said:
We are now actively raiding as of 5/6/2005!

Please send a tell to Rochelle, Leanna, Krymazator, Bormie or Namrekca if you are interested in joining one of the most friendly & serious raiding guilds you've ever been in on eqlive or WR.

Vindication means business and we need more skilled & friendly peeps! Please apply if you are cool and wanna raid.
If you are interested in joining a cool, friendly, skilled, fast growing guild, ultimately serious about end game raiding in a fun, laid back environment, please feel free to shoot a tell to Rochelle, Leanna, Treanna, Krymazator, Namrekca or Bormie in game.

Enjoy this wonderful game!

Leanna

i never notice the popups, guess thats cause i always run pop up stoppers. only thing that sometimes gets annoying is the banner ads at the top. but hey, it is a free phpbb host so i cant complain too much.

Please send a tell to Rochelle, Leanna, Krymazator, Bormie or Namrekca if you are interested in joining one of the most friendly & serious raiding guilds you've ever been in on eqlive or WR.

Vindication means business and we need more skilled & friendly peeps! Please apply if you are cool and wanna raid.

Re: We are now actively raiding as of 5/6/2005!

Leanna said:

Congratz guys! If I am on and not in a raid or group I would be happy to throw my chanter buffs around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom