*waves to the crowd*

Babs

Dalayan Beginner
Hello, everyone. My name is Babatte, but my friends just call me Babs *winks*.

I am a young paladin, looking for adventure in the world. I have just attained my 10th level of experience and look forward to venturing out of Steamfont to see the lands beyond my home. I look forward to meeting many of you as I travel the world.

*OOC*

Hi, there. I found Dalaya last month but haven't been able to play much due to having surgery last week. I've started up a couple of characters, but will probably keep Babs as my main, as I've never played a pallie before.

I really enjoy roleplaying and am looking forward to meeting some of the roleplayers out there. Will there ever be another opportunity out there to join the Bearers of Truth? I've been watching the threads in the roleplay forum, but haven't seen any new events listed.

Anyways, I'm an old lady (about to be 44). I played eqlive for several years but my husband and I gave it up a few months ago. We just weren't having fun any more. Then last month I read about Dalaya on a board I frequent and decided to give it a try. I always liked the low levels before Sony made them pretty much trivial, and I'm really enjoying playing up a character here from scratch with no twinking. *laughs* Been a long time since I've done that. I was absolutely thrilled when I was able to complete a full set of leather armor on my pallie. It's as thrilling as it was the first time around with my cleric. I just felt so incredibly tough!

Well, that's it for me. Talk to you guys after my next dose of pain medicine kicks in *laughs*.

Welcome to SoD Babs!! Hope you get well after your surgery and if you need anything in game feel free to shoot me a tell!

Welcom to SoD Babs! :) Keep in mind that Revelation <3's pally's. *evil grin* We can't have enough of them (or bards). *laffs*

It's Ay-KAH ... don't listen to her ...

Back
Top Bottom