Whos from Eci

Old E'ci

Was on E'ci from about 6/99 till the server split (whenever that was, to Zebuxoruk).

Played:

Minqe Telperin aka "Boobs", WE Druid (I for the life of me can't remember how high she got, think around 57 or so)
Minque Wu, Hum Monk, Lvl 40 or so
Wytch Hazyl, DE Necro

Deleted my druid, quit for a while, started the monk, then server split, all RL friends moved to zeb, started over on Zeb with a few characters, got my main up to 70 (Wrathfeare Wu, Gnome) then tried EQ 2, and gave up :p

Don't recognize many names anymore, but I do remember the guilds :)

Northern Lights
Dark Temple of Chaos (ha!)
The Chosen Few
Souls of the Banished

Ah yes... the Good Old Days! I started on E'ci from the beginning. Had lots of toons but my main two were Khiras Uth'Matar (Human Monk) and Josquin DesPrez (Half-Elf Bard). Was in a few Guilds (the guys from DragonBorn were the best) until I formed my own - Honored Protectorate. We had a good run until Luclin came out and most everyone just up and quit. We got tired of the Makers catering to the powergamers and weren't around for the debacle that was PoP

Very happy here though- its what I always wished Live would become. Dynamic, well balanced, fun (great GM events!), roleplay heavy, and a small world filled with good people. :)

Former E'ci server player here as well. Main chars were Winuvas Delmaron (wood elf druid), Inusina Arrines (erudite pally) and Ellymae Clampett (troll beastlord). Guild was Sanguis Draconis.

Wow long time since i've seen this thread, lots of good people from eci. I ended up making my monk over here but never did make any of the others.

I started on Erollisi Marr. Later on, I found out a RL friend had been playing on E'ci so I transferred to that server. This would have been post PoP. Ashorti raids got me some decent progression through PoP on that server for being guildless. ;join Ashorti. haha

<----- seronia from eci unbroken!! dont even know what this forums is about but i member you thinkmeats!! thought i would say hello!!!

Back
Top Bottom