Wondra's Vendor

Dorie

Dalayan Beginner
Hi everyone, just wanted to put in a note that if you are looking for certain tradeskill items that are out of stock on my vendor, you can send me a tell and i'll make any missing pieces of armor or other things that you need.

Tradeskill items that i make and are available for remaking are as follows:

Reinforced Studded Leather Armor
Silk Armor
Cured Silk Armor
Drakehide Armor
Hopper Hide Armor
Cougar/Pantharskin Armor
High Quality Urns
Handmade Backpacks
Vials
ointment
red ointment
green ointment

--------
i've also got some advanced tradeskilling books on my vendor now for brewing, bowing, tailoring and pottery
----

i've been throwing some random stuff on the vendor for one copper mainly to help out any low level people that are a bit short on cash with the intention that they just turn around and sell it to an NPC mechant for a few gold or whatever , i hope that if you do buy the 1 copper goods, that you don't hoard them, just take a couple things and leave some for the rest.

------

anyway having a vendor is fun fun and I try to keep my prices very fair, if you see something that you think is miss/overpriced please send me a tell and i'll see what i can do about it.

Oggok is the place to be, as there are a lot of like minded people selling things at reasonable prices.

I would like to buy Hopper Hide Sleeves, Veil, Cord (belt), and Cloak please.

Contact me in-game on Emiljon, im usually home around 3:30 EST until later on weekends.

hooden said:
where the hell did my vendor go?

ssj.gif
ssj.gif
ssj.gif
ssj.gif
ssj.gif

Back
Top Bottom