WTS Forum Signatures... List Count: 1

Re: WTS Forum Signatures... *FREEBIE*

After sobering up a little from last night...

The final Sig you had is much too tall. The forum Nazi's say 200 pixels height maximum. also

monelynsig5fi2.jpg

The pink in the middle and just the rough line that transitions the blue and the pink looks out of place. It takes too much concentration off the character itself.
It looks to me like all you did was add a layer with rough overlay of color in the center. Too many colors and it doesn't look good.
The plastic wrap(looks like plastic wrap) around the character doesn't do much for me. There is nothing in the background behind the gnome character itself and looks a little plain besides the plastic wrap.
The lightening is rough and blurry. The colors of the text don't mesh well and you undoubtedly just used prebuilt in layer styles judging by the colors and texture of the text. That's like default photoshop stuff. Too many colors meshing, you need to simplify it down a bit.

So get rid of the layer style- texture bevel emboss outerglow- on the text, switch around the colors, redo the background on 2/3 of the sig, get rid of the plastic wrap and redo the lightning.

Coolven.jpg

Put some lightning in there like on that banner. You can use a plugin or you can make some really really cool lightning effects with difference clouds and and brightness contrast changes.

I do like the pose of the pet and the background behind the pet. The earth pet matches the green background very well. The purple glow around the gnome looks great.

Thanks man. I love it. Took you only 13hrs, and were easy to talk to about what i wanted. Ty mate!!

lol

shamonk - the critic of photoshop sigs.

well atleast people will stop bothering me about making them sigs :hmph:

The sigs are wayyyyyyy over the 200 pixel limit too. You'll need to resize it if you want to use it.

I think its fine, and he liked it. But thanks for the tips Shamonk.

obv. shamonk was here 1st so no one else is allowed to do photoshop sigs :O

and his transition better :monocle:

transitioning is like KEY to sig making

when you said "his transition is better," by his, who were you referring to?

i was making fun of shamonk ,who says your "transition" is bad.

so i was being sarcastic and referring to his.

I'm admitting that the sig I made for Monelyn is larger than 200pxel high... its at 250px, it's a stretch, but I don't really think that anybody other than you actually care about it and unless Ash or wiz asks me to downsize it, I'll let it be.

Ash's is more than 200 pixels so i guess Wiz doesn't enforce that rule. I'm just trying to save you future "work". And sorry for shitting up your thread
Oinions and constructive criticism is appreciated.

I just wanted to help you leap from amateur to pro with the help of

yellow_onion.jpg

When I was referring to the sig being too dark, I was talking about how it looks a lot better color wise while SoD is running and it changes the look of pretty much everythig you look at. Much like how the Zone Connection Map is much more readable while SoD is running.

Shamonk said:
Ash's is more than 200 pixels so i guess Wiz doesn't enforce that rule. I'm just trying to save you future "work". And sorry for shitting up your thread
I just wanted to help you leap from amateur to pro with the help of

Liam said:
Not Everyone is Born Equal
From time to time, staffers will break the rules for various reasons. This is a fact. What's also a fact is that if you want to keep posting here, you won't break any rules regardless of this fact.

Also, stop shitting up his thread.

Haruto said:
When I was referring to the sig being too dark, I was talking about how it looks a lot better color wise while SoD is running and it changes the look of pretty much everythig you look at. Much like how the Zone Connection Map is much more readable while SoD is running.

Oh... hmm... perhaps you're referring to your gamma changing?

That more then likely is what the change is. Thanks for reminding me. ^_^ Well with all this feedback your next sig should be pretty sweet.

That one looks nice. It's funny tetrax is so critical considering most of his sigs look terrible.

Shamonk - You are going to stop trying to make your sigs look "better" under the guise of giving verma barely concealed insults as "help".

Unless Verma is asking for help which I dont see I am getting the impression that your just pissy that somebody else saw your idea was lucrative and decided to give it a try. Welcome to the free market - stop trying to flag his product as inferior in his own sale thread. Its getting to be trolling. If your product is truly better quality then thats for the market to decide.

I think that I need more examples of my work... Next two people who asks in this thread will get a free sig. Also, to accomodate to the different economic valueof platinum from SoD and the more familiar Live, I will also lower the price. To 650pp.

Back
Top Bottom