WTS High-End Gear, Tmaps & Tailored Items! Always Stocked! Updated 4/20!

Re: WTS Gear, Spells, Mantle of the Forest & Other Tailored Goods! - Updated 11/

lamentation said:
Please send Monster Summoning IV to Orrin. Thanks in advance.

Sent, thank you!

Re: WTS Gear, Spells, Mantle of the Forest & Other Tailored Goods! - Updated 11/3!

Please listsend Sash of Burning Chaos - 5k to Wenbus

Thank you
Wenbus
Lvl 65 necro
Amicii

Re: WTS Gear, Spells, Mantle of the Forest & Other Tailored Goods! - Updated 11/3!

mcoolong said:
Please listsend Sash of Burning Chaos - 5k to Wenbus
Thank you Wenbus Lvl 65 necro Amicii

Sent, thanks again.

Send Bauble to Lunaa Please.

Re: WTS Gear, Spells, Mantle of the Forest & Other Tailored Goods! - Updated 11/

Gathur's Doomscorn Bauble - 450

Please listsend to Amnestria, thank you.

If it's still available, I'll take the Finely Crafted Wristband. Pls listsend to Yopodo. Thanks!

Thrakas said:
Send Bauble to Lunaa Please.
Sent!

ardensai said:
Gathur's Doomscorn Bauble - 450
Please listsend to Amnestria, thank you.
Sorry Lunaa just beat you.

hoochathome said:
If it's still available, I'll take the Finely Crafted Wristband. Pls listsend to Yopodo. Thanks!
Sent!

Please send Yaulp VI to Siania please :D

Hi finny if your still have the kedge crossbow please send it to watte , Will be on tomorrow to get it :)
Just got 2.5k and seems noone else will go below 3k

:eek:

Lilbrateeboie said:
Please send Yaulp VI to Siania please :D
Whoops, my last copy sold and I forgot to update, sorry :(

dongsy said:
Hi finny if your still have the kedge crossbow please send it to watte , Will be on tomorrow to get it :)
Just got 2.5k and seems noone else will go below 3k
Sent~

Please send Spiritual Bliss (64 beastlord spell) to Worgh. Thanks!

Please send (BRD) 64 - Warchant of the Tribes to Jayni.

please send 63 beastlord spell spirit of the wild to waykan

ihave3pennies said:
please send 63 beastlord spell spirit of the wild to waykan

Argantes said:
Please send Spiritual Bliss (64 beastlord spell) to Worgh. Thanks!

DefectiveGnome said:
Please send (BRD) 64 - Warchant of the Tribes to Jayni.

Sent! Thanks.

Re: WTS a bunch of Gear, Spells & Tailored Goods! - Updated 11/12!

65 - Denon`s Requiem Finale to Belo please.

Still have Sash of Burning Chaos? send to Meister thanks.

Denons and Sash sent

Finny said:
Denons and Sash sent

I notice you edited the original post today, and you still have a copy of Denon's Requiem Finale on there. If this is indeed another copy and not the one you sent to Belo, could you send it to Deidden please?

GuiardoTuneweaver said:
I notice you edited the original post today, and you still have a copy of Denon's Requiem Finale on there. If this is indeed another copy and not the one you sent to Belo, could you send it to Deidden please?

Yeah, that was Belo's copy. I update the list when they accept and he just did. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom