WTS High-End Gear, Tmaps & Tailored Items! Always Stocked! Updated 4/20!

Re: WTS Gear, Shield of Freeport, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Stuff!

Updated and several items added to Rasea's listsold! Make sure to /cm listsold Rasea!

Re: WTS Gear, Shield of Freeport, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Stuff!

Please send to Tiasc

61 - Summon Locket of Searfire

I'd like to order a pair of shadow silk pants. Please send to Eudavin for 2.5k. Thanks :)

Soulmonger said:
I'd like to order a pair of shadow silk pants. Please send to Eudavin for 2.5k. Thanks :)
Sent

63 - Alter Plane: Air
63 - Alter Plane: Valor
64 - Markar's Fist

To Sazi

Vexus said:
63 - Alter Plane: Air
63 - Alter Plane: Valor
64 - Markar's Fist
To Sazi

Sent!

nm, found what i wanted on listsolds. Ty.

64 - Flight of the Eagles to Rekoreb plz.

If you still have the 64 Enchanter spell - Empower - please send to Tristiana.

Thank you.

Would like to buy Imp hide Legs for 2.5k, please send to Tisiphone. Thanks :)

Kaiteliz said:
If you still have the 64 Enchanter spell - Empower - please send to Tristiana.
Thank you.

Yep, sent!

Lachesys said:
Would like to buy Imp hide Legs for 2.5k, please send to Tisiphone. Thanks :)

Sent

Be sure to check out /cm listsold Rasea for high end / twink gear. :toot:

Ill take keshuvals protection to godal

roark said:
Ill take keshuvals protection to godal

Sent!

Added a bunch of items to /cm listsold Rasea , check it out!

Re: WTS Gear, Shield of Freeport, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Items!

got it from you, thanks!

Re: WTS Gear, Shield of Freeport, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Items!

Could you please send Ranger Spell: Quiver of Flame to Aklow please. Pretty sure it's a level 61 spell though but i'm not 100% on that :)

Wik said:
Could you please send Ranger Spell: Quiver of Flame to Aklow please. Pretty sure it's a level 61 spell though but i'm not 100% on that :)

Yep, it's 61! Sent out =)

Back
Top Bottom