zero replayability?

okase

Dalayan Beginner
Hello good afternoon.

wanted to ask how good this running time, the server host to play?

I must say that I played for a year and a half for 4-5 years, so now would start from scratch, I want to know if many people still play?, and easy access to raid guild?, I want to know whether people play with many dual box because I do not like to play well.

thank you very much for your att await your response, and have a good week

The server runs very well and doesn't generally have any issues.

Depending on time of day, you will find 100-250 + characters on line. Most players being on in the afternoons and evening US est time. Its shouldn't be hard to find a raid guild if you play in that time frame. I'm not sure about other time slots.

Also, what you play is going to make a difference about how enthusiastic guilds are about recruiting you. Like live, guilds will always give clerics and most priests classes a try within range of tier. Tanks are going to have a harder time since they are more back end loaded in their abilities. ie they need more aas/investment to tank well. DPS are generally between the two.

As far as boxing, many/most? people do 2 box. But nearly all guilds try to avoid any boxing at all if possible.

ok thank you very much, I think I'll start playing to see how this thing and think that I do, and I do not want a tank, and I feel like a mix of dps and heal.

There are a lot of helpful people on these forums and in game. Feel free to ask questions. The default guild, Dalaya's Beginners, is a good place to ask.

If you havent found the wiki yet, I would recommend combing through. There are great starter guides that can give you an idea of the capabilities and roles that each class plays. There are articles on what zones are relevant for certain level ranges.

Feel free to message Burglecut in game.

the starter guides are some of the worst content on the wiki, with few notable exceptions (Tem's necro guide is A+) and the only thing i would suggest them for is deletion. the front page does have a lot of links worth checking out though, including the Quest timeline (terribly incomplete but still a good resource.)

i don't know if there is one currently, but adept groups / guilds and low tier guilds pop up frequently and are usually great opportunities for new players (even though often short lived) to get some nice gear and meet people. totally worth keeping an eye out for these (there's usually a post on the forums as well as ooc recruitment.)

thanks now I just finished installing and make the whole process but have not come in to play tomorrow.

I have cravings tested again after so long

a question, let me not full screen, why?

Back
Top Bottom